car-wash-owning
Unnamed
TalkCarWash Stats: 5437 users, 3487 posts, 14443 replies, 1247 classifieds, 3612 pictures, 2.5 Hours of Video
← Back to InBay Automatics

x-stream touchless in bay automatic

4 replies created about 1 year ago
posted by Richard Hall about 1 year ago

Looking for input from someone who has one of these machines, how reliable is it, easy to maintain?, cycle time, cost, factory support.

Replies

reply by ETsautowash about 1 year ago

I would be very cautious about purchasing one. I have owned one since 2010 and nothing but problems. Very little support from the original manufacturer and I understand that the business has been sold and the new owners are not much better. There is no user manual, no troubleshooting ideas. Since 2010, I have done 20000 washes only and this mainly due to constant equipment failure. Downtime has hurt my business. The supplier of the XStream system is anxious to get your money and once her has it, you are pretty much on your own. Since the change in ownership, I have made many attempts to contact them by, phone email, text. No response. Not impressed

reply by ETsautowash about 1 year ago

I would be very cautious about purchasing one. I have owned one since 2010 and nothing but problems. Very little support from the original manufacturer and I understand that the business has been sold and the new owners are not much better. There is no user manual, no troubleshooting ideas. Since 2010, I have done 20000 washes only and this mainly due to constant equipment failure. Downtime has hurt my business. The supplier of the XStream system is anxious to get your money and once her has it, you are pretty much on your own. Since the change in ownership, I have made many attempts to contact them by, phone email, text. No response. Not impressed

reply by Richard Hall about 1 year ago

Thanks for the info.

Rich

reply by ETsautowash 5 months ago

Since my last message, I wish to state that the new owners of XStream Wash Systems, AJ Fessler, has been very helpful in assisting in solving our operating issues. He has been very responsive in helping us to locate the right parts and ensuring they are installed and operating according to specifications. It is a pleasure to deal with AJ.

You could leave a reply if you were logged in.
car-wash-operating